Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jennifer's Garden By Dianne Venetta

Book: Jennifer's Garden
Author: Dianna Venetta
Format: Kindle (for PC)
(Book was given to me by author for honest review)
 Rating:
 


I am super excited to finally get this blog up and running.  I wanted to do a book review blog for ages and never seemed to actually do it.  Ms. Venetta approached me on twitter and ask me to read and review Jennifer's Garden awhile ago.  Long story short, this review is a long time coming.

I must say that at the beginning I was not sure how I was going to get through this book.  I felt no love for Jennifer.  In fact, I wanted to either scream at her or slap her for the first half of the book.  I found her to so very cold.  In her defense she has a lot going on in her life and I can see why she built these walls.  Her transformation was wonderful.  About half-way through is when she starts to thaw and that is where I feel this book really shines.  The first half was a lot of frustration and the second half was raw emotion.

Jennifer's Garden is a book about personal growth and self discovery.  You will feel every emotion reading this book.  I highly recommend reading this gem.


Jennifer's Garden is currently free for kindle!

1 comment: